Monday, February 2, 2015

Weekend on the field

This weekend flew by.  Friday night after work I picked up my little twin nieces for a little sleepover. They are six going on 16.  We laugh the entire time they are with us.  They hit me up for some Starbucks when I picked them up and we went to dinner Friday night at Port Canaveral.


My soccer team was in another tournament and we spent all day Saturday and Sunday at the fields.  I am wind burned and sun burned.  My girls went undefeated into the championship game on Sunday and had a heartbreaking loss.  The other team scored with less than three minutes to play.

We finished second in the tournament but the girls were devastated.  They cried and cried after the game.  It is so tough to see them that upset.  These tournaments are good for their development and they did so great but to lose it all in the last couple minute stings for sure.  They did the international style walk-out for the final game and the girls loved it.  It was so neat to see them all grown up.




We had some friends over for the game Sunday night and I barely made it through the night to see the game.  
I have been in the mood for some new cosmetics and may hit up the mall on a lunch break this week. I don't have much from MAC but there happens to be a store at the mall by my work that I may hit up.  Stay tuned.  
Have a super week!



No comments:

Post a Comment