Friday, January 30, 2015

Five Favorite Moisturizers

It's FRIDAY!  So exciting.  I have been super busy this week but wanted to hop online real quick and escape the craziness for a few.
With the cooler temps in the air, a good moisturizer is key.  I am a product junkie and realized I have lip gloss and moisturizer every spot I sit.  Seriously.  Here'e what I keep in my go to spots.

This baby lotion is my after-shower pick.  I love the honey apple scent.  It is so cheap and it dries quick.  
The Jergens moisturizer with bronzer is great.  I actually mix 50/50 with the baby lotion on my legs and arms.  The old Jergens used to have a strong scent but no more.  It has a light scent and once I mix with the baby lotion, it's untraceable.  

I like Crabtree & Evelyn and got this scent for Christmas.  Love it!  This is a little more heavy duty than the baby lotion so I keep it by my bed for just before bed.  

If you've stayed in hotels, you know this lotion.  I order a couple bottles a year and keep this in the guest bathroom.  It has a nice scent and absorbs quickly.

Speaking of hotels, my purse relies on my out of town trips.  I snag the sample size lotions left by the sink and keep them for my purse.  It's the perfect size and is just right for a quick moisturizer, especially after using  a drying soap.

Speaking of, I have a couple trips coming up in February.  Can't wait to hit the road and have some fun!  I plan to hit up NC for a little snowboarding and am headed on a work trip to Pensacola for their Mardi Gras.  Have a super weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment