Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My weekend in a few snaps

Geez, this weekend f-l-e-w by.  We had a friend visiting from out of town and I barely got to hang out.
Friday night my husband and our friend, Jarrod treated me to a tasty homemade dinner.  I was exhausted from the week so I called it a night early.

My Dad and I met up early to head to the races on Saturday.  We were gone all day and didn't get back home until early morning Sunday.  I had a little fender bender in my kart at the races so I did some relaxing and applying ice on my arm until late afternoon.  I have a pretty good sized bruise on the back of my arm but nothing too serious.

I have a really good friend from high school that works for Fox Sports.  He happens to have the total hookup on events at the Amway Arena in Orlando and is super generous in giving his friends tickets.
I took my little sis, Jessica to the game and we had a great night out.  The tickets were amazing.  We were right behind the player's bench and also got to hang out at the Mercedes Benz lounge for dinner and snacks.




On the top of the arena they have a sky deck, the 180 Grey Goose Lounge.  It has beautiful views overlooking downtown.  The weather was perfect.  The Orlando Magic were leading until just 9 seconds remaining.  It was such a bummer.  They lost by just one point.  Although I am not a huge basketball fan, the games are so fun.  There is so much excitement in the arena and we even witnessed a marriage proposal.  The perfect way to end a week and start a new one.

I am on the road this week.  I was in Daytona Monday and am back there tomorrow before flying to Pensacola on Thursday for the weekend.  Hope you are off to a super week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment