Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Clearly Organized

My love for scarves, sweaters and turtlenecks are loving the winter temps but my mind is ready for spring.  I have been on the lookout for a couple things for my bar cart.

I need a pretty covered cocktail napkin holder and a straw holder.  I have been looking on every isle at every store.  I haven't found my straw and napkin holders yet but I have stumbled on some nice drawer organizers.  I have only bought a few at a time so I don't get overwhelmed.  These are heavy duty, some are lines so they do not slip and there are so many shapes and sizes.  Here's what I have so far....

This organizer is meant for cutlery but is perfect for combs and flexible headbands in our guest bathroom.  It's lined so it won't slip around.

I got several of these 6x9 containers. I have travel shampoos and conditioners in one, travel moisturizers in another.  These can hold a lot of stuff.

I got a couple of these for cosmetics.  It's perfect for eye shadows.

This is my new main drawer sorter.  It holds q-tips, cosmetics, falsies, everything!
This is one of my favorite buys.  I got two.  I am using one to hold photo books and remotes on the coffee table and have one in the guest bathroom.  

Have you started organizing for the new year yet?  It is so rewarding to see everything in order.
I will probably have my drawers a mess by the end of the week but I am loving it now! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment