Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Favorite pins of the moment: Around the house

I was hoping to share a couple style pins but I haven't got any new ones....boooo!

I am in real estate for work so I often keep an eye on new trends and ways to decorate model homes.
This pin is almost unreal that such a transformation can be achieved in such a small space.  Wouldn't you agree?

This idea is so simple and just as awesome.  These style lights were on trend for many years and it can be frightful to take them down and replace.  Mainly due to the uncertainty of the drywall and paint behind it.  This makes an update beyond easy.

OMG...is this the best or what?!  Perfection for an old TV cabinet.


Another major small space reno....gorg!

Our return air is in the ceiling BUT if it was on a wall and visible, this would be ideal.
I am overdue for a family room update.  I can easily find stuff I love but it can be tricky to have them work in my space.  Here is a happy medium.  Grays are all the trends this year and this is on point.

What are your Spring projects?  I found my online motivation, just need to get to work and put these into action!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment