Thursday, February 19, 2015

Packing for Boone

We are off to Boone today!  The high is 5 degrees....brrrrrr.  Last night I got all packed up.

My MIL works for VF Corporation which happens to own a lot of brands I am fond of, North Face, Reef, Nautica, Lucky and a few more.  She is so sweet and hooks us up with all the good stuff.  Most of my cold weather gear is North Face since I get it as a gift but I also have a few other favorites.  Burton makes great snowboarding gear.  I have a jacket and pants to keep me warm and dry.

I also recently bought the Sorel boots.  This will be my first trip wearing them.  My husband was extra sweet and got us lots of boot and glove warmers.  I have a couple neck warmers I got on sale from Gap that I will be adding to the mix this year too.  It's just me and two six year-olds, a 10 and 14 year old.  We fly out this afternoon and get back Sunday night.  

cold weather essentials


No comments:

Post a Comment