Thursday, February 26, 2015

Suiting up for Spring

I hate to admit this but I am loving these cooler temps.  I live in Central Florida and it just doesn't get cold here.  I love scarves and layers and this weather is perfect for it.
However, I have no doubt that wearing a dress REQUIRES some bronzing lotion.  These legs are pale.  So, for that part, I am ready for Spring.

I am seeing the cutest suits this season and am loving the tops with extra detail.  I haven't tried a new swimsuit like this before but am feeling brave (browsing online anyways) and am feeling the urge to spruce up my swim style.

Hope you are off to a great week.  I am feeling so good after taking off a couple days last week.  I am excited to get through these next couple days and relax this weekend.

Suited up for Spring


No comments:

Post a Comment