Tuesday, August 12, 2014

5 fave (Pinterest) pins for August

Well, hey y'all!  Here are 5 of my favorite pins of late.  A little food, fashion, hair, house and a closing thought.

I love to eat but am not the most skilled cook in the kitchen so I hold it down with apps and desserts.  Duh, these are the favorite parts of the meal! :)
I haven't tried this dip but it sounds tasty and super easy to throw together.
Dorito dip, does it get any better?  Have you heard of it?

It's almost sweater weather!  Luckily, the season of fashion forgiveness.  After some tasty Dorito dip, this outfit would still let you breathe.  I will often wear a similar look but these colors together would definitely push me a little out of my comfort zone.  The bright pink + leo flats look so cute.  I have to gather up in the bravery department and try it out. 

This look is my current hair situation. I have long fought with my brown hair flashing gold tones and always was paranoid of "the red".  A couple months ago I went way opposite and added heavy blonde highlights.  I even skipped the touch-up last month and went for the "rooted" look.  I thought it would drive me cra cra but it hasn't at all.  I feel like I want to add some lowlights but I am just get a trim to tidy up the ends and see what happens.   


I am totally crushing on this home.  We recently started searching for a lot to build a new home and my taste is all over the place for architecture.  It's summer and we use our pool so much so this would be so nice.
Often times, new homes don't have much for landscaping because anything near the slab/construction is likely to be disturbed and die and it's really expensive to remove after the fact.  This lush backyard isn't realistic initially but wow, would it be gorg!     

To get this crib, I definitely gotta stick to the plan.  I am super goal-oriented and am constantly working my plan to do my best to continue self improvement.  Goal-digging in full effect!



No comments:

Post a Comment