Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Weekend Rewind - Lake + Pool Party

Ahhhhhhhhh....gotta love summer weekends.  I don't love the extreme heat here in Central Florida but I do love boating, tanning, relaxing and summer pool parties.  Sunday I pulled a double, hitting up the lake with my Dad in the morning and heading home in the afternoon for a pool party and cook-out with some friends.

I am also happy to report that I hit up Total Wine and got every ingredient possible for mojitos.  A nearly full shopping cart later, we had everything needed for my sis, Jessica to bartend.  This weekend we sipped coconut mojitos but several of our guests suggested strawberry and peach variations.  Simon did a great job working the grill and we had the best time.  Here are a few photo flashbacks.



and the most precious for last.......how cute is this adorable boy?  Our friends, Kassie and Brian are parents to this cutie pie, Dylan.  Too cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment