Tuesday, June 24, 2014

BBL updates - Day 2 thru 7

It's my one-week update after my BBL treatment.  I tried to document my photos around the same time but the lighting was tough to get consistent. It has been one week and my spots have faded a lot since treatment day.  {See my treatment day photo here}
After treatment I noticed more dark spots on my right side.  If  I were to have more on one side, I would have thought it'd be the left side since I drive a lot for work and that is the side closest to the window.  My husband says its because I hold my cell phone on my right side, haha.  Put the phone DOWN! 

I have also changed up skin-care lines.  My esthetician recommended this Retinol-A cream at night and this Vitamin-C serum in the morning.  The retinol has made me peel a touch around my chin so I am going to skip a night until I am used to it a little more.  
If only I could make myself apply sunscreen, I would probably be in great shape for the long run.  I wear a hat to protect my highlights and yet skip the sunscreen, what is the logic?!  Baby steps I guess.  
What are your favorite skincare products?  More updates to come as my skin heals.  Have a great week.     



No comments:

Post a Comment