Monday, June 30, 2014

Favorite moments from the weekend

Another week in the books buuuuuttttt........it's a four-day work week!  It's going to be a great week.  We have some fun stuff going on at work and three days to relax this weekend.
Friday night I took my oldest nephew out for dinner.  Simon was working out of town so it was just Shane and I out for hibatchi.  It's one of his favorite places to dine.  He turns 14 in July.  He is already taller than me and the stuff we discuss is so funny.  Seems like he was just born, time really flies.
Saturday we headed to the lake for some family-tanning-relaxing-boating time.  A few of my other nieces and nephews were staying with my Dad for the weekend so we hung out for the day.

I also managed to sneak in a tasty steak dinner with Simon and we stopped by my sister's work for a drink afterwards.  Weekend perfection!  I can't wait to read about your weekend.  Hope y'all have a great Independence Day celebration.  And don't forget to cheer on the US in Tuesday's World Cup game.


No comments:

Post a Comment