Friday, June 13, 2014

5 favorite fashion pins - Red, white & blue

I was on Pinterest looking for ways to coordinate pieces I already have and found some cute options. What are your favorite summer looks?


{ 1 } - I recently bought my first chambray top but haven't really found ways to wear it.  A knotted scarf with rolled-up sleeves give me a pretty option to wear this casual look.

{ 2 } - I have some modern straight ankle jeans that I love and a new pair of wedges I am ready to rock.  This look is the perfect mix of polished casual.  Love this.    

{ 3 } - I have a similar chunky chain and a lot of striped tops.  These bold pants would be a great way to update the look.  I haven't purchased any pants like this but I would love to.

{ 4 } - I have this skirt, top and scarf.  These flats are such a clever way to update this and give it a little kick.  I saw some similar flats at Banana Republic that may do the trick.

{ 5 } - USA! USA! USA!  It's World Cup time and this scarf is everything!  I love it.  4th of July is around the corner and this would be the all-american look.  So cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment