Thursday, July 3, 2014

What I thought about what I bought: Benefit + Kerastase

Today I am talking products.  I looooovvvveeee my products.  So fun to try to new stuff, especially with such generous return-policies with most stores.
A couple of my recent buys include more gorg eyes and better hair with some new powder/texture spray.

Up first: V.I.P. (Volume in Powder) spray from Kerastase.  My hair is baby fine and I rely on volumizing, texturizing products to give me a little oomph.  I wash daily so I never get to enjoy that second-day hair my friends do.  This spray was described to me as dry shampoo and texture spray having a baby.  Too funny. The lady that cuts my hair was so excited to see me and try this out.  It's great.  I spray at the root, kind of under my hair and lift up sections to spray all throughout.  Even a sideways head tilt for some top coverage works great.  I have effectively eliminated hair powder and finishing spray.  For those lucky enough to was every other day, the ladies at the salon say it's even better the second day.  It smells great and so far, generous application hasn't created the limp-effect from product overload.  Love this!
{Read more about it here}
Next up, I snuck through Sephora at lunch time last week and it just happened it was launch-day for a new eyeliner from Benefit, "They're Real! Push-up liner"  It's a new eyeliner that has a rubber slanted-tip and the eyeliner gel is stored inside the mechanism so it doesn't dry out.  I am used to wearing dark brown eyeliner so I have to learn to love this being darker but the tip makes it easy to apply.  It goes on soooo smooth.  Go grab this, you'll love it!

4 comments: