Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Weekend Rewind: 75 and sunny

Wow.  What a perfecto weekend of gorgeous weather.  Saturday was opening day for my soccer team.  It was a little chilly in the morning but warmed up to 75 degrees and it was amazing.
My girls did awesome and started the season with a win.  They are all 10 years old now and at a funny age.  They are so e-m-o-t-i-o-n-a-l.  We really hear it all on the fields.  I can tell you family stuff, who got in trouble at school and everything in between.  It is sweet too, they are still affectionate and often looking for hugs.  My co-coach James has a 6 month old and they all think they are his mom.  Too cute.




After soccer, I did some shopping around for porch furniture and worked around the house to catch up from being gone the last several weekends.  We even had a little bonfire Saturday night at a friend's house and hung out for a while before these cool temps slip away for the summer.

Off to work I go......I will be on the road several days this week.  Hoping for sunny weather and safe roads.  Have a super week!

No comments:

Post a Comment