Thursday, March 12, 2015

Five Spring Finds

Ahhhh....alas, the change of seasons is here.  I just ordered a few new goodies and am still on the hunt for a few transition pieces.

I so badly want to downsize my purse.  I am on the look-out for a medium sized bag that can convert to a crossbody.  So far, this is a front runner.  I want to check it out in person for size.  I want a neutral color to carry everyday and she has a few really lovely designs.

I was feeling bold and ordered this necklace last week.  I am hoping it arrives tonight when I get home so I can test drive it at work tomorrow.  It's casual Friday so I am going to dress it down to start and see how it looks.  

I got a new chambray top.  I had one from JCrew but it was a heavy weight and felt boxy on me.  I got this softened style and it's a better fit and will be better as the temps rise.

I am not usually the lip liner type but I got this from Mac and love it.  It doesn't really stay on long but it is so nice.  There are lots of colors....I got Pink Treat.

Lastly, I grabbed this palette from Urban Decay.  It's full of fresh neutrals and is easy to layer.
What's on your spring shopping list?  I have a few things in my online carts....we'll see what ends up getting delivered.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment