Friday, March 27, 2015

Baby Shower Gift Idea

I haven't had many baby showers lately but had one last Sunday.  I have a couple good go-to gifts and this is one of my favorites.  My girlfriend was registered at Target and that is so easy but there is no good way to package random goodies in a glam way.

My inflatable duck is a good go-to.  It's $12 from Target and holds lots of stuff.  I used our pool toy air compressor and it was blown up in just a minute.  From there, I placed some tissue across the bottom and stacked up the gifts.  For his bow, I took two pre-made curled ribbons, added them to ribbon and tied it around his neck for a little decorative touch.  

Gift bags are prob $6-$8 to hold all these and for just a few dollars more, the wow factor is worth it.  It's also super useful for a baby bath afterwards.  Cute huh?!  Have a super weekend, friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment