Monday, December 8, 2014

Weekend Rewind: Quick trip to Pensacola

Hey friends!  I had a quick trip to Pensacola this weekend for work.  After weather delays on my flight out Friday, I got in town with enough time to visit with some friends before checking into my hotel.  I stayed beachside at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville.  I have stayed there a few times before and it is a great spot.  It's really close to dining at the beach and the hotel is super clean.  

I stayed on the ocean side and happen to have this amazing view from my balcony.  
day,


Saturday evening we watched the games and have our annual Christmas party for work.  The weather was nice and cool and we had a great turnout.  I was a little bummed when I got back home and realized I only got three pictures all night.  Booooo.  

Dress: GAP (marked waaayyyy down to less than $50) Necklace: H&M

I am on the road a couple days this week for work but am planning to be home all weekend and am looking forward to getting my Christmas lists organized and start ordering gifts.  Simon grabbed a tree for us so I will be decorating that over the next couple days too.  Hope you all have a super week!

No comments:

Post a Comment