Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Cooking: Rolo Pretzel Delights + Hot Cocoa Bar

Happy Christmas Eve!
I have been baking away getting ready for our family dinner tonight.  I have another fun, simple, tasty recipe to share, plus have got a few decorations done for our family dinner.

Rolo Pretzel Delight

Ingredients:
Pretzel (I used flat, lattice shape)
Rolo candies (unwrapped is best if you can find them)
Pecans

Directions:
Set oven to 250
Spread pretzels flat on cookie sheet
Unwrap Rolo candies and place on your pretzel (centered)
Stick cookie sheet in oven for about four minutes
Remove and place pecan in center of Rolo
Put cookie sheet in the freezer for 5-10 minutes and then remove


I found some cute ideas for a cocoa bar here and although I wasn't able to find a multi level stand like the one shown, I made the best with what we had.  It came out cute and the kids are going to love it. Once they are asleep, the adults could enjoy it just as much with some Bailey's, maybe some Fireball or other cinnamon, Christmas-y flavored liquors.  Yuuuummmmmyyyy





Hope you have a super Christmas! Make the moments count.

No comments:

Post a Comment