Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas list for the gals

Christmas gift ideas
1-Who wouldn't love a statement necklace? This would be great for all the ladies on your list.
2-Hunter Boots are where it's at this fall.  These are a nice change to the standard glossies.
3-Our entire family loves their tumblers.  Feeling creative? Customize yours online.
4-Bar carts are the cutest home accessory and these would be a great addition to your fashion glasses.
5-Moms would love this soft Chanel scent.
6-We picked up these mocassins for Simon's grandmother.  These are super soft and have a grippy sole so they will be just as safe for her as they are fashionable.
7-My nieces each got weekender bags, monogrammed.  The pink is so cute.
8-I have had my Clarisonic for years and it's the gift that keeps on giving.  This Mia is perfect.
9-My new fave mascara.  I love Dior mascara and this is everything!
10-We spend the summers at the lake and a great tote is a must.  This is a good choice.

What are your go to gifts this year?  My shopping is almost done!  I am ready for family time to enjoy our new goodies and relax.  Eight days to go.....


No comments:

Post a Comment