Friday, December 12, 2014

11 Fun Christmas Party Ideas

Less than two weeks until our family Christmas Eve dinner and planning has begun.  I have started looking online to plan the fun.  Pinterest is my go to spot.  There are so many great ideas that have been shared and I have some wonderful inspiration.  Here are some ideas, too great not to share.
I have used a couple other cheesecake dips and they have been delish.  This looks like a great one.

This project is sooooo cute.  I think the kids would love it and it'd be a great project for the guys.

I have a few parties to attend and this would be adorable for a little hostess gift, don't you think?

So pretty.  This would be a good project for my oldest niece to help with.





These two pancake platters and cute donuts would be perfect for the children on Christmas morning.


This is a great idea for my 14-year old nephew.  We have kicked him off the gift list and moved him to cash until he gets a little older.  Cash is king for teenagers.

This would be a pretty and simple arrangement to use across the house.


We are planning some kids games and this would be so fun.


The kids love to go to Starbucks and order cocoa so we are planning a cocoa bar so they can make their own.  I have seen varieties with caramel and cool whip too.

What are your favorite Christmas party ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment