Thursday, May 1, 2014

Tomorrow is unknown

So many crazy things happening around us lately.  The missing plane, the ferry that was filled with hundreds of high school kids sunk and of course this crazy, unexpected weather.  Little ol' Pensacola, Florida, my work's corporate office was closed this week due to 17 inches of rain in just 12 hours.  Some of my colleagues sent my pictures today of roads that were there yesterday and gone today.  Totally gone.  

Personally, things have been a little crazy too.  Next month marks a year since my father-in-law passed away, just nine short months after finding out he had cancer.  On New Year's Eve, we found out my mother-in-law now does too.  

2014 has gotten off to a shaky start but here's to appreciating what we have.  The little things, the big things. Tomorrow is a privilege, denied to many.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment