Wednesday, July 16, 2014

5 favorite pins

Here's a quick share of some of my favorite recent pins. {Follow me on Pinterest}

Four letters to describe this....G-O-R-G!  {Shop for it here}

A quick reminder to keep it moving.  Just do a little better today than you did yesterday.

It's summertime.  Who doesn't love a great lake house?  This would be perfect.

My hair is sooooo straight.  I recently added some blonde and have been practicing this styling technique. There is a great {tutorial here} with video and product suggestions.  

{A tasty pin}.  I tried these a couple weeks ago but got my portions wrong.  I am going to try again and see if I can perfect this wrap.  My husband worked the grill at our cook-out and I halved my burger to stick in the wrap but it was too much.  It looks tasty though and a nice change-up for this summer staple.



No comments:

Post a Comment