Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Great deals on cute camis

Hello......is every store having major summer sales or what?!  My husband and I went to dinner and strolled through the mall afterwards and I swear, every store had big sale flyers in the windows.  I wasn't too much in a shopping mood but I did get a few basics that happen to be on big discounts.

I often wear camisoles because I am somewhat self-conscious of my hips.  I tend to favor slightly longer tops and often times layer a light cami to help with average length tops.  I have several basic camis from WHBM and was pleased to discover some new styles, several of which are on sale.  

This cami would be great for women blessed with a long torso or even those ladies expecting.  $10.99, marked down from $40.00

This 3/4 sleeve seamless tee would be great under a fall sweater or jacket and is half-priced at $19.99.  They also offer a short-sleeve seamless tee for a lighter choice and just $26.25.

This basic scoop-neck cami comes in either black or white, gray, navy or bone and is a good all-around for most outfits plus, it's just $18.75, marked down from $25.00

This corset cami is marked down from $50.00 to $29.99 and would be nice under a cardi.  With so much detail, including lace on all sides, it could even double with some skinny jeans for a GNO.  Another choice with just as much detail but not so structured would be this cami, marked down to $30.00.

This lace trim compression cami helps a touch with smoothing and is in black or white and priced at $45.00.

Happy shopping my friends!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment