Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekend Rewind

Phew!  What a week.  Thursday and Friday I was at a conference in Orlando for work and came home exhausted.  My sis Jessica came by Thursday night for a drink at our hotel after a loooong day of meetings. I got home Friday night and Simon and I went to grab dinner.  We ended up having some friends seated next to us so it worked out perfect.

Saturday morning would have been a perfect sleep-in day since we weren't racing but I spent the day at a soccer coaching clinic.  As we elevate in competition, coaching licenses are required so my co-coach James and I spent the day at the field.  It was so dang hot.  90s for sure.  After being over-served Thursday night and up early on Friday I was in no mood to be playing soccer.  We completed the training and got our coaching license.  Success!
I was only about 10 minutes from where my family vacations at the lake so I stopped by for a few to see the kiddos.  
 
I got home a few minutes too late on Saturday.  My husband had decided to do a little housekeeping and started to fill the mop bucket.  Well, he had a buddy call him and was chatting away in his man-cave, meanwhile the sink is overflowing.  I walked in and there was about an inch of water on the floor.  A lot of the kitchen was covered in water.  Simon very calmly got the mess cleaned up with towels and we decided to just call out for a pizza and call it a night.  Poor guy, just trying to do a little housework.  
Sunday we ran some errands and my sister came over to swim.  Simon cooked on the grill and we relaxed the day away.  Ready for another busy week!  Wednesday I am doing an overnight trip with the little kids and Dad and I are racing over the weekend.  Cheers y'all!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment