Monday, July 21, 2014

My buys at the Nordstrom sale


 1.  I have a wind breaker that stays in my car for these Florida summer showers but was due for an upgrade.  My mother-in-law works for VF Corp and The North Face is one of their brands.  They can be a little pricey but this is a good on-sale deal.  {There are several colors available, see them here}


2.  I grabbed these Cole Haan heels for work.  I need closed-toe for when I am on construction sites and these are great for leg lengthening since I am lacking in the height department.  {Check 'em out}

3.  These Kate Spade earrings are a perfect neutral to wear with everything.  I am excited for them to arrive.

4.  I scooped up these {NIKE leggings} for soccer practice.  

5.  My last item turned out to be a browse instead of buy.  I really loved this scarf but I have sooo many, I decided to pass for now.  

Did you hit the big sale?  What did you buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment