Monday, November 25, 2013

My top 10 essentials


My everyday essentials



Burt s Bees lip treatment This goes with me every where I go.  I have it in my car, purse and several coat pockets.  Burt's Bees is the best!
Goody hair pin Bobby pins are my go to for humid or windy Florida days.
Gold earrings Simon got me these earrings last year and they are my go to set. (my set is without the center diamond)
Pandora sterling silver jewelry My first Pandora items came from my in-laws.  This bracelet is especially cherished because Simon's Dad passed away just five months after I received this as a Christmas present.
Michael Kors watch MK watches are my fave style.  I got this one in the spring when it came out.  It's perfect for those that like to mix white gold and yellow gold.
Danielle Stevens Jewelry monogrammed bangle bracelet I saw this in People's monthly style magazine and ordered it.  It's a couple years old but has held up remarkably well and I wear it daily.
 Kate spade wallet I have had my KS wallet for many years and it's still like new.  These are worth the investment.
 Christian Dior mascara I love this mascara.  On humid days, I layer with an inexpensive waterproof mascara.
Apple Store My iphone is with me every where I go.  I rely on it for my calendar, my emails, as a camera and of course calls and texting.
essie Nail Color - Mamba If you are looking for a perfect neutral polish to wear every day, this is it!  I finish with OPI top coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment