Saturday, November 2, 2013

Trick-or-Treat - My costume pick

Halloween was so much fun this year.  Many people in my office dressed up and I got home from work just in time to go trick-or-treating with my nieces.
I ended up going with the flower pot idea and got lots of compliments.  It was really easy to make and was lightweight.  I bought the plastic flower pot from a home improvement store and my husband cut the bottom out so I could stand in it.  I bought $10 worth of flowers from the dollar store and duck-taped them inside the pot.  We cut a couple holes in the pot and used rope to make handles so I could walk around easily.  I wrapped those in leaves to disguise the rope.  
I had so many people stop me throughout the day and night and asked to snap a picture. I loved seeing everyone's costumes and had so much fun with the kids.    

My co-workers had some great costumes.  We had Melissa G in an inflatable flamingo, Krista was Wonder Woman, Melissa D was Flo from Progressive and Clay was Duck Dynasty.  Clay and I went out on our jobsites and passed out candy.  Our trade partners loved the treats.


My nieces were Little Mermaid, sweet skeleton and Payton was a cavegirl mixed with a zebra.  



No comments:

Post a Comment