Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Around the house wishlist

Spring fever has finally kicked in.  I am in the mood to complete a couple projects I have had on my list.  I bought a really pretty square mirror for my foyer but haven't found a table to complete the look.  Here are a few modern entry tables I found that would work.

I have a small linen closet sized area that would make a perfect wet bar area.  We'd only have enough room for one cabinet for storage and an upper cabinet for display but I think it'd really spruce up the room.

Last but not least, I have had a tile back splash on my mind for a while but haven't made much progress finding the look I want.  I like the simplistic look of the white subway style tile but our kitchen cabinets are raised-panel so they lean more towards traditional versus contemporary.  I think of the the more decorative designs would be a better fit.

What projects are you dreaming of?

Around the house wishlist


No comments:

Post a Comment