Thursday, January 15, 2015

Favorite shower products of the moment

Favorite Shower Products




OMG! I am a product junkie!  Goodness.  I hope I am not the only lady that has her shower stocked up.  Sadly, I have even more than this in the shower but this covers most of the good stuff.

1.  Kerastase is my go-to for shampoo and conditioner.  I didn't realize I had three different lines but I really love them all.  The green color packaging is for volume.  I tend to rotate what I am using each day but this is good for a little fluff.

2.  This is probably my fave from Kerastase.  It's ivory packaging is their line to increase density.  The conditioner goes a long way and gives my hair a little more bulk.  It smells great too.

3.  The purple line was recommended for strengthening.  It's good but makes my fine hair soft.  It's not weighed down but lacks in volume.

4.  Ahhhhh, this cheapie is my Sunday fave.  After a week of working, soccer and racing, this shampoo is great for a deep cleanse.  Once I am clean, I throw on this violet shampoo to help keep the brassy tones away.  

5.  I picked this conditioner up at Target on a whim.  It is really great for a light conditioning without weighing my baby fine strands down.  Just a touch goes a long way.

6.  Clarisonic's prickly pear body scrub is the best.  It smells great and is soothing yet a great exfoliator.  It's a little hard to find for some reason but worth the hunt.  (Saks is my go to)

7.  My trusty Clarisonic has been in my shower for probably five years.  I don't replace my scrubber attachments as much as I probably should but this is a for sure go to keeper in the shower.

8.  Their face wash is pretty good.  Nothing super special but it does go on smooth and washes away clean and soft.  I prefer exfoliators but this is good if you are looking for a nice wash with no abrasive feeling.  I also use this face wash from Image that I get from my medi-spa.

9.  This is a recent find and it's a good one.  It's reasonably priced and does a great job.

10.Sugar scrubs are a must.  I am not too picky on brands.  I will grab some at the grocery store if I see something I like.  I also love to peek in TJ Maxx when I stop by.  They have nicer brands and they are prob $6-$8.00.

11.I don't know how I did it, but I grabbed these refills instead of my normal ones.  (btw...has anyone noticed how ridiculously priced razors are?!!)  I had to go back and buy the razor too but it has worked out.  This brand has several blades and are good for tricky areas like knees and ankles.

Alrighty, I am exhausted!  I really cannot believe I have all this stuff (plus a little more) in my shower.  Sadly, I have just as much on my counter and in my vanity drawers.  Sorry, not sorry.  :)

Hope you are off to a great week.  The weekend is almost here!    

No comments:

Post a Comment