Wednesday, January 28, 2015

8 Easy Super Bowl Party Recipes

I have a busy weekend planned and will be spending my last few hours with friends visiting our home for the Super Bowl.  I am planning my food and wanted to share some of my favorite pins.

Pasta salad is a go to.  Honestly, I usually do the box pasta and add some fresh ingredients.  Some of my favorites are green pepper, tomato and mozzarella cheese.  This mix calls for cucumbers too and I agree, they made a good pairing.

Cream cheese and sour cream are obvious choices for all things tasty.  This recipe has the bad stuff and some fresh stuff so you won't feel so bad enjoying it. 

I have made this spicy sausage dip many times and the guys love it.  The ritz crackers are a perfect addition to the spicy dip..

Seven layer dip is always a winner.  I have never gone the extra mile to prepare it like this but I think it'd be a great touch.  

I brought these to a friend's house last year and they were gone in an instant.  They are super easy to prepare and I totally under estimated how popular they'd be.

If this recipe doesn't say Super Bowl, nothing does.  It has all the tasty essentials and is a favorite go-to.  We will likely do some wings catered and this will go perfectly.

Hot & Spicy Taco pretzels would be great for bowls around the house.  We will have both TVs going and friends everywhere so a couple goodies that don't need heating would be great.  

These homemade pizzas look go easy.  Using the Texas Toast is a great idea.  I haven't tried this recipe yet but I think it'd be great.

What are your SuperBowl plans?  I will need to make everything Sunday morning before I leave for my soccer games and my husband will be handling house cleaning while I am gone.  It'll be the perfect way to finish off the weekend.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment