Monday, January 19, 2015

Weekend Rewind: Racing ------> Vegas!

I have been on.the.go.  Work is super busy and my racing, sister and coaching duties have been in full effect.
My Dad and I raced out of town over the weekend.  We left when I got off work and didn't get back home until early Sunday morning.  I was beat yesterday after 18+ hours at the track on Saturday.  The photographer at the track also works at the Daytona International Speedway and snapped some pictures when we raced there last month.  I was dreading the one with my Dad because we had been at the track allllll day and I was hot, sweating and nasty.  I am glad I didn't fuss too much though, it turned out to be a good picture that he was so excited to get.




I am keeping it short cause I am packing for VEGAS!  I have a work trip Monday - Wednesday and fly home Thursday morning.  We are in town for the International Builders Show.  This will be my second trip there and I am excited.  It's going to be a high of 60s so I am packing scarves and layers.  
I arrive about five hours ahead of the rest of the group so I am planning to get out and explore before they land.  We will be doing lots of networking and dinners and I am planning to hit some education classes too.

Hope ya'll have a super week.  I'll check in once I get back in town.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment