Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Favorite pins for the month

A few of my favorite pins from the last month:

I love vests during the fall.  I am especially excited that this year there is so much mixing and matching of prints and patterns.  This look is neutral but has the perfect pretty touches to keep it from being boring.

We have a luau coming up and this looks like a perfect recipe to try.  Have you heard of it? 
Pineapple coleslaw.  Looks perfect for these warmer temps.

I am not much of a drinker but love to play hostess.  I have hoped to find the perfect bar cart but haven't decided on one yet.  When I do, this blog article gives some great tips for the perfect bar cart.

I am still craving a new crib and have a board dedicated to all the newest ideas I see online.  We have pull out drawers in our kitchen and l-o-v-e them.  I like the idea of having them in linen closets as well to avoid slouchy stacks of towels. 

My nieces stayed with us last night and they are in this phase of wanting to sleep on the couch or somewhere "cool" other than beds.  I stuck them both in our guest rooms since it's a school night but would love to get them some cute sleeping bags.  Are these the cutest or what?!

What are your favorite pins right now?  I am soooo ready for cooler temps to start layering cute fall looks.  So far, all we are getting is lots of rain.  Hopefully over the next month we get a few days of brisk weather to really get fall going.  Hope you are off to a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment