Wednesday, October 15, 2014

End of summer luau

We have a birthday party this weekend at our house.  I am doing my best to be upbeat but I am still feeling sad because my little dog Esea's health has declined again and we are likely enjoying our last days with him.  He is laying beside me now and is comfortable so I thought I'd hop online and distract myself for a few.  
With everything we have going on, we have decided to cater food for the party, so that part is done. We are doing side dishes, drinks, desserts and decor so there is still some work to do over the coming days.  Here is what we have planned so far:

I found this recipe on Pinterest.  It's called Luau Punch.  It looks so refreshing and simple to make.

Do these look amazing or what?  I am thinking I may change this into a cake to cut down on the work of doing a lot of cupcakes.  

This would also make a good option instead of the cupcakes.  Looks so good.  I do like the look of cherries on top that the cupcakes have.

I found this a few weeks back and think it will be perfect.  It's pineapple coleslaw.  

Who doesn't love a themed drink?  This pink bikini is super simple and would be good for the ladies.

I can't wait to see all the cute kids come over and hangout and swim at the luau.  Their sweet little smiles take all my troubles away.  Hope you are off to a super week.  Cheers!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment