Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I spy end of summer sales

Oh my goodness, my inbox is totally packed with sale announcements.  I have been so busy that I haven't had much time to peek but I have picked up a few deals, too good to miss.

I grabbed some towels from J.Crew.  As you can see, these are very genorously sized towels and they are really soft.  I didn't see these exact ones online now but there are options <HERE> and <HERE>


We still have lots of warm temps in Florida, so I grabbed some new MK sandals.  I have a couple pairs and they are so comfy and have worn really well.  Check out a few colors <HERE> and <HERE>

I don't own many cropped bottoms but I got these from Banana Republic and they have been good for days I don't want to wear shorts.  They are cute with flats and sandals.  

C.Wonder has been having sales all summer.  Their home section has a huge selection of everything you need for hosting friends for cocktails.  We got this adorable lobster bottle opener on our last visit.  
Check out all their home goods <HERE>

What goodies have you grabbed for seasonal sales?  





No comments:

Post a Comment