Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekend Rewind: The twins turn 6!

Look who turned six!  These two cuties are growing up fast.  Saturday, my sister Holly had family and friends over for a cook-out, pool party.  She also surprised the girls with a small petting zoo.  They had a blast.
 


A quick pic with two of my sisters. (Jessica and Holly)

The twins were on the run but I managed to grab one picture with Taylor.

The girls had family and classmates over and my sister and Holly's MIL did face painting.  

Two of my nieces, Marlei and Karmi

Auntie and Karmi

We kept two of the kids on Saturday night to give my sis a morning to sleep in.  Sunday was filled with house cleaning and relaxing after we dropped the kiddos off.  It has been raining here non stop for a couple weeks so I am hoping we get a break in the rain.  It's still way to early for cooler temps here in Central Florida but with the time change approaching, it has been nice to have cooler evenings.  

Hope y'all have a super week!

No comments:

Post a Comment