Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekend Rewind: Soccer Saturday

Fall soccer is underway.  This is my seventh season coaching and I have had four of the girls since my first season.  We are in our first competitive season (travelling team) and started off the season with a win!  We have been practicing all summer and the girls did great.  We won 11-2.
I especially love it because I too, played soccer as a youngin and still treasure the memories and friendships from those years.  I hope some of these girls get to experience the same thing.
Coin toss

Go Strikers!
 
They either figured out my iphone code or my niece told them.  I found these on my phone after the game.  




 We won!  That is Coach James.  We have been playing and coaching together since high school.


Little ladies.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment