Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fall style buys

Hey y'all!  Although cooler temps are nowhere near Florida yet, I am feeling the urge to switch gears into some new fall fashion.  I ordered a few things way outside my norm and I am hoping that once these arrive, I am feeling just as confident to actually wear them!  I have read about lots of fun buys lately and here are a few of mine.  Most of these were from the Loft sale last weekend but a couple weeks before that, I snagged this adorable embroidered dress.
I have seen this chiffon dress styled many times on Pinterest and although I wouldn't normally pick something so attention getting, once I clicked thru the link and saw how amazingly cheap it is, I went ahead and stuck this bad body in my cart.  The shipping tracking showed it left China, is in Jamaica now and headed to me soon.  I hope to have as many adventures in this once it arrives.  :)

I ordered this coated cotton moto jacket to toughen up my sweet chiffon dress and also to throw over a white tee and jeans for a casual date night.  I am hoping the cotton is a little cooler than leather would be.  
I also grabbed a couple pairs of jeans to spruce up my pickings.  I have been on dark blue for a while so I grabbed a lighter rinse with a little destruction and darker rinse to experiment a little.  I am not feeling as confident about the dark coated pair but decided to try since they were on sale.  
 
I am on the hunt for a pretty plaid scarf for the fall.  I am thinking either lighter Burberry-like shades or black-based plaid.  We shall see.  I haven't been to the mall much lately but need to take a couple lunches at the food court and take a quick stroll to see what I can find.  

What do you have on your fall-fashion radar?  Can't wait to read all about it.  
Hope your week is off to a great start!





No comments:

Post a Comment