Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Weekend Snapshots

Hey friends.  Hope you had a nice weekend.  I had some one-on-one time with my oldest niece Payton and snapped some pics along the way.....
Saturday morning we met up and cruised around hitting some stores before stopping for some lunch.  
She is active and pretty healthy and of all places, she picked Tropical Smoothie for lunch.  It's amazing she has the discipline at such a young age.  After lunch, we treated ourselves to pedicures and I took her for a haircut.
 
We got home early afternoon and squeezed in a little nap before leaving for the first home game for our new professional women's soccer team in Orlando.  The placed was packed.  In fact, they set a new attendance record of more than 23,000.  

 I got tickets from one of my co-workers gave me tickets for the game and we had a family from our soccer team sit in the section next to us.  The girls were so excited to see Alex Morgan and Carli Lloyd.  My co-worker's tickets are right where the teams sit and just two rows up so the girls had a great view.


Sunday we got lots of R&R and enjoyed the day with our pup, Isabella.

We are off and running into another week.  Make it a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment