Thursday, April 21, 2016

My Sephora buys

I got in on the VIB coupon and stocked up on a couple refill items.

My fave under eye concealer is Dior Skinflash.  I use 02 Candlelight as needed.  It's a twist up style and I use my ring finger to apply.  It lasts forever.

If you have oily skin, this shine powder is great.  I keep it in my cosmetics bag in my purse and never worry about it dropping and breaking.  It doesn't have a mirror but the brush is nice and fluffy and blends well.  
Is there any other bronzer to use?! This is the best I have found.  I started with the blush/bronzer kit but prefer to keep them separate.  It goes on so smooth and blends perfectly. 
I wasn't quite empty on my perfume but decided to grab this while it was on sale.  I switch perfumes often, not like my husband who has been wearing Eternity since high school, but this is great.  Super light and easy to wear.  

That's it friends.  Got the goods and snagged them on sale.  Hope you are off to a super week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment