Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Weekend flashback

Hey y'all.  It's humpday and I am just getting around to posting about the weekend.  Am I running late...or just ready for the next weekend? :)

Friday night we had a soccer team dinner.  No parents, just coaches and players.  The girls are so excited for these nights.  They put so much effort into looking their best and are so proud to be treated like "big kids" for the night.  James and I have been playing soccer together for 25 years and we still talk about some of our favorite off the field moments like this.  We hope to make the same impact of the girls and have them still love the game and each other for years to come.






Saturday we had a great morning game and you could really feel the girls were still on a high note from the team dinner.  Proud coaching moment for sure.

After soccer we had racing where I cheered on Payton and my Dad to podium finishes and we ended the weekend with my niece having a wakeboard competition in Orlando.  


 
This week is off and rolling.  Our weather has been perfection.  I hit up the Sephora VIB sale last week and although I didn't try anything new, I got some good deals while the special was going on.  

Hope you're off to a great week....we are halfway to the weekend. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment