Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Currently pinning

Spring cleaning is in full effect round these parts.  I have tossed and donated so much stuff the last month and it feels so good.  My husband also completely organized and cleaned the garage, my car catch-all.
We want to get new family room furniture and also have lighting updates on the list but I haven't quite braved those big projects yet.
I've found some fresh pins to give me a little summer decor inspiration....
I am ready for a little BBQ action.  Mosquitos are pretty bad in Florida and I found this little home DIY to try and fight those blood suckers off. 


Have you seen the naked cakes?  These are seriously the cutest!  I have got to get my baking mojo back and try one of these beauties.  


This natural/rustic look has caught my eye lately.  I love the mix of natural materials and classics.


I really want to add some color to our main living areas and this is some good inspiration for mixing patterns and colors.


Ahhhhh.....this is so classic.  Not realistic for where we live but oh, so pretty.

Hope y'all are off to a great week.  We have had the best weather lately and it's had everyone in a good mood.  Summer has poked its head out several times already so I know the extreme heat is near but we are soaking up these little cool fronts while we can.  


No comments:

Post a Comment