Monday, September 28, 2015

It's Monday! Let's get this party started

I don't know about you but I have really been feeling ready for fall.  It's a while before it feels like fall 'round these parts but we can still dream.  I have already purchased a couple new long, slouchy cardigans and am freshening up my light layering pieces.

Friday night was picture perfect.  We had a 7:00 soccer game beachside.  There was a lovely little breeze and all smiles from my little ladies as we left with the win.

Our Saturday game was rescheduled and my Dad was out of town so I skipped racing and spent the first half of the day at the fields watching nieces and nephews.  


Sunday we slept in as long as the dog would let us, did some house cleaning, organizing and had NFL & Nascar on throughout the house.  I was dreaming of a nap but I was on a roll cleaning so I kept going.  I am in town most of the week so I am hopeful my cleaning itch keeps appearing these next few days so I can get some more projects knocked out.

I inherited some family furniture and I am hoping to tackle my first dining table refinish.  I have been hoping for a few years to do this but this time, I am realllllyyyyy hoping.  :)  
Happy Monday, make it a great week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment