Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Yay for 3-day weekends!

Hey friends! Raise your hand if you are sad to see the long weekend go.  I caught up on my beauty sleep and managed to pack in lots of fun stuff.  I am off to the Florida Keys this week for a little work outing so I headed to grab a pedi.  My nieces were with me so the three of us treated ourselves.  The girls were almost asleep by the time we were done.  :)  
The girls were cracking me up because they have fake cell phones and sit in the back set chit chatting away with themselves having full on "phone" conversations.

 
I really really wanted to go home after pedicures but they begged and begged to go to a hibatchi dinner.  I am a softy and caved so off to dinner we went.

 
We went to Orlando to support their older sister, Payton in her wakeboarding competition.  She finished third for the event and second for the season.  Go girl!  




 


Soccer starts this weekend and I must have overslept because I was feeling verrrryyyy ambitious and decided to make matching hair bows for the team.  H-O-U-R-S later, I had all 12 done.  They came out cute considering they were my first attempt.  Thank god for Pinterest!  
 
I have a short week....on the road today for work and out of town for the next few days.  Catch y'all next week!  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment