Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Dear Miley,

Dear Miley,
You had the world watching you.  Your parents in the crowd.  I was really hoping you'd surprise me and show the world you could class it up a bit.  You win.  
While I am in no position to judge your 20's behavior, I think you will regret this.  I hope you do. You are a pretty girl and have the world at your fingertips.  Get it together girlfriend.  
#RantOver

Who rants about MTV?  I am officially old.  haha

Did you see the VMAs?  I loved Tori Kelly.  Wow....the next generation Mariah Carey mixed with Alicia Keys.  I also heard Kanye is running for President.  I am going to have to catch the re-runs and will report back to you.

Hope you are off to a good week.  We are getting heavy rains here is Central Florida.  I need some Vitamin D.  Let's fast forward to Friday.....a 3-day weeeekkkkeeennnddd!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment