Friday, November 7, 2014

Patch-y fall looks

Just when Hunter Wellies and plaid were taking over the world for fall fashion, a cute little touch stole my heart.  Elbow patches have been spotted and they are too cute to ignore.  I grabbed this top from Ann Taylor when they had the sale a couple weeks back.  Unfortunately, a lot of sizes are sold out now but there are lots of cute options out there.

This adorable cashmere sweater dress Nordstrom cute patches, only seen from behind.

This cute color block drapey sweater with glittery patches is totally unexpected.

This jacket is too cute to miss and I am loving the warm tweed for fall.

What are your favorite fall looks?  
I am digging plaid, cozy sweaters and am so ready to pull out some boots I can hardly stand it.  
I am ready for another cool front to bring out the goods!  Have a super weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment