Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Weekend Rewind: Baby Overload

Alert! This update is little more than a baby picture overload.  We made it out to our soccer game on Saturday but spent the rest of the weekend at home, on the couch, kissing and cooing...the new norm for us.  Seth is now 10 weeks old and getting more fun by the day.
We went to my team's soccer game Saturday.  It is still SO HOT here.  My sis and Step Mom were kind enough to take care of the little guy for me.

Our friend Tiffany made some adorable personalized outfits and sent us these just in time for football season.  Rollllllll Tide!  
I wanted to get out Sunday but wasn't successful.  My sis made it out and sent me some pictures of them at the beach.  I never learned to surf and am so amazed my little nieces just pop right up.  
 
The highlight of my weekend had to be this sad scene.  He was so tired but wouldn't go down for a nap.  He doesn't have tears yet when he cries but figured out pouting and I'd say he gets extra points for this effort. 

 My husband is a stay-at-home Dad and he sends me pictures during the day.  He has a lot to learn about good photo angles.  I was cracking up when he sent me this one.  Those legs. haha
It's been raining for several days in a row here.  Hoping for some sunshine and definitely ready for some cooler temps.  Hope y'all are off to a great week.  Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment