Friday, September 20, 2013

Best ballet flats under $100

Since ballet flats became popular I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair.  Last month, I think I may have found them.  I was getting my eyebrows done at Merle Norman and spotted these flats in the store.
I have tried so many pairs and have not been able to get some that are as comfy and cute as these and priced less than $100.  I bought the black cloth version of these but liked both of the colors shown.  These flats are reasonably priced at $65, comfy, washable (very important for warmer months) and can easily be updated to coordinate with any look.  The flower shown on the flats comes with them but they easily "snap" off so your look can be changed to match what you are wearing.
There are casual buttons like the flowers shown or really pretty jeweled ones to dress up the look.  I love most anything nautical and found several buttons that I loved.  The buttons are less than $10 so I treated myself to a few different sets.

This brand of flats also has flip flops and a few other styles with a wedge and a peep-toe if that is more your style.

Best ballet flats under $100


No comments:

Post a Comment