Thursday, August 25, 2016

Life Lately

Can someone tell me what day it is?!  I blinked and August is almost over.
Our baby boy turns 8 weeks old today and that little sweetie has brought so much love to our lives.  I have never been one to wake up earlier than I needed to but knowing I am at work all day, I have been getting up 45 minutes or so early just to snuggle with that sweet thing.


We are so lucky to have a happy baby that only cries (so far) when he is hungry or a little over tired.  I haven't been as lucky as some ladies who breastfeed and have their baby weight just melt off so I am in the gym several times a week trying to get back to my old self.  I am back to work full-time and working to find balance and just do the best I can.

Soccer season has started back up so I can squeeze in some exercise with the girls.  We had a pre-season tournament over the weekend and although it was hot, hot, hot, I was happy to get some sun.  Since giving birth June 30th, I have been mostly inside and needed some Vitamin D.


 I hope y'all are having a super week.  We have NO plans this weekend and I am so excited to get some QT with my boys.  Cheers to Friday Eve. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment