Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Current fave facial products

I have been adjusting my products as my skin has changed during and after pregnancy.  I normally have oily skin but it went perfectly normal during pregnancy.  I was hopeful it would stick but...sigh...oily skin is back.  Luckily I don't get many breakouts and have almost no fine lines (yet) so it's not all bad but I miss the "normal" days already.

I just had a visit to the spa and got DermaPlaning done.  Have you heard of it? I wanted a little more than a typical facial and they happen to be running specials on a few procedures so I tried it.  It's quite simplistic actually, they use a straight blade to do a good exfoliation.  Sounds a little different but I loved it and had noticeable results lasting about a week after my visit.  It was definitely a great way for a little lightening and brightening of my complexion.

I was able to use heavier moisturizers before but have switched back to a lighter version.  I try to find products that are multi-function and quick absorbing.

I have used this for several years.  I was using a liquid serum version but have switched to a lotion style in a pump.  It's a great anti-aging moisturizer plus Vitamin C.  

This is a good mask.  I am a Florida kid with some brown spots and this helps lighten them.  It is easy to apply, dries quick without the skin tightness feeling and leaves skin smooth.  


No comments:

Post a Comment