Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Weekday getaway

After having a tough weekend, I took Monday off and had an overnight stay with my nieces and nephews.  We tried a new spot and it deserves a post of it's own but here are a few photos from our little getaway.  We enjoyed it so much we are already looking for another time to go before the kids go back to school but definitely plan to stay two nights instead of one.

We started with family night at Farris and Foster's Chocolate Factory.  The kids LOVED it.

 


We packed up after family night and checked into Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa.  We got a 3/2 with more than 1,400 square feet plus a family room and kitchen.  Amazing.  Perfection for our little herd.  We are definitely headed back soon.  
This place is a gem....and we got it for less than $200 in SUMMER.   Check it out.






I am feeling much better after my weekend.  Got the garage door fixed yesterday, got my car dropped off for repairs and got my rental.  Hoping to get some good news on repairs today or tomorrow and get back to normal.  Hope you are off to a great week.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment